Robin is an experienced manager dealing with day-to-day financial planning and wealth management for expats throughout the world. With over 100 private clients & AUA of over $40m, Robin’s areas of expertise include protection (Life & Critical Illness, Wills), general offshore savings, pensions, education planning, SIPPs, QROPS and IHT planning.
Robin is extremely qualified to deal with cross border tax issues & financial planning as he is qualified as an Investment Counsel with the SEC in the United States alongside his UK qualifications. He frequently is approached with complex planning issues including golden visa’s and people relocating between the UK, USA, Europe, Gibraltar and Spain to name a few!
A common-sense approach centred on the demystifying of financial products and services is how Robin achieves long-term wealth creation and protection for expat clients.
- CII – Financial Advisers International Qualification
- CISI – Certificate in International Wealth Management
- CISI – UK regulation and Professional Integrity
- CISI – Investment risk & taxation
- CISI – Financial Planning and advice
- CISI – Level 4 certificate in Para Planning
- CISI – Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice
- CPD – 17,19,20 & 2021
- (2021) NASAA – Investment advisor law (USA)